Transmits io control message to endpoint 0.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
bool ControlTransfer( ref UsbSetupPacket setupPacket, Object buffer, int bufferLength, out int lengthTransferred )
Function ControlTransfer ( _ ByRef setupPacket As UsbSetupPacket, _ buffer As Object, _ bufferLength As Integer, _ <OutAttribute> ByRef lengthTransferred As Integer _ ) As Boolean
- setupPacket (UsbSetupPacket%)
- Contains parameters for the control request. See section 9.3 USB Device Requests of the Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 for more information.
- buffer (Object)
- Data to be sent/received from the device. Th
- bufferLength (Int32)
- Length of the buffer param.
- lengthTransferred (Int32%)
- Number of bytes sent or received (depends on the direction of the control transfer).
Assembly: LibUsbDotNet (Module: LibUsbDotNet) Version: 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52)
True on success.