|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- deviceHandle (MonoUsbDeviceHandle)
- A handle for the device to communicate with.
- requestType (Byte)
- The request type field for the setup packet.
- request (Byte)
- The request field for the setup packet.
- value (Int16)
- The value field for the setup packet
- index (Int16)
- The index field for the setup packet.
- data (Object)
A suitably-sized data buffer for either input or output (depending on direction bits within bmRequestType).This value can be:
- dataLength (Int16)
- The length field for the setup packet. The data buffer should be at least this size.
- timeout (Int32)
- timeout (in milliseconds) that this function should wait before giving up due to no response being received. For an unlimited timeout, use value 0.
The direction of the transfer is inferred from the bmRequestType field of the setup packet.
The wValue, wIndex and wLength fields values should be given in host-endian byte order.