Perform a USB control transfer for multi-threaded applications using the MonoUsbEventHandler class.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- deviceHandle (MonoUsbDeviceHandle)
- A handle for the device to communicate with.
- requestType (Byte)
- The request type field for the setup packet.
- request (Byte)
- The request field for the setup packet.
- value (Int16)
- The value field for the setup packet
- index (Int16)
- The index field for the setup packet.
- pData (IntPtr)
- A suitably-sized data buffer for either input or output (depending on direction bits within bmRequestType).
- dataLength (Int16)
- The length field for the setup packet. The data buffer should be at least this size.
- timeout (Int32)
- timeout (in milliseconds) that this function should wait before giving up due to no response being received. For an unlimited timeout, use value 0.
Assembly: LibUsbDotNet (Module: LibUsbDotNet) Version: 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11)
The direction of the transfer is inferred from the bmRequestType field of the setup packet.
The wValue, wIndex and wLength fields values should be given in host-endian byte order.
Note: Member documentation was originally generated using the Libusb-1.0 API documentation: Synchronous device I/O