Re-attach an interface's kernel driver, which was previously detached using DetachKernelDriver(MonoUsbDeviceHandle, Int32).
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
Public Shared Function AttachKernelDriver ( _ deviceHandle As MonoUsbDeviceHandle, _ interfaceNumber As Integer _ ) As Integer
- 0 on success.
- ErrorNotFound if no kernel driver was active.
- ErrorInvalidParam if the interface does not exist.
- ErrorNoDevice if the device has been disconnected.
- ErrorBusy if the driver cannot be attached because the interface is claimed by a program or driver.
- Another MonoUsbError code on other failure.
Assembly: LibUsbDotNet (Module: LibUsbDotNet) Version: 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52)
Note: Member documentation was originally generated using the Libusb-1.0 API documentation: Device handling and enumeration